As usual Aerobic activity can lower your need for insulin at a great level
If you are suffering from diabetes, exercise offers surprising benefits also it lowers your stress level along with blood sugar level. But you might think how much and which exercise is accurate for you? For people with diabetes aerobic exercise is primarily recommended each week. So one can also contact Personal Trainer DLF Phase 1 Gurgaon for proper customized schedule. Exercise is very vital for people with diabetes and there are many form of exercises are there which provides good result in overall health improvement that will benefit people with diabetes.
- Walking — Because anyone can do it almost anywhere, walking is the most popular exercise and one we highly recommend for people with diabetes. Approx Thirty minutes to one hour is a grand, simple way for increasing physical activity.
- Yoga — It is a conventional form of exercise which consists of fluid movements that helps in improving flexibility, power and balance. It is also very helpful for people who are suffering from various types of chronic conditions and diabetes also. With yoga stresses is lower down to a great level and get better nerve function, which leads to an amplified state of mental health and wellness which in turn improve blood glucose levels due to better muscle mass.
- Dancing —Dancing is also a good option as mental work to remember dance steps and sequences in reality increase brain power and improves memory power also. It is one of the funny and exhilarating methods for improving physical activity, helps in great weight loss, improving litheness, lower blood sugar and decrease stress and many more health benefits.
- Swimming — It support in proper and good stretching and relaxes body muscles and do not put up great pressure on joints, which is boon for diabetes patients which get better cholesterol levels, burns calories and lowers stress levels. So for good results it is suggested to do at least three times a week.
Remember Always Exercise Safely
Before starting and planning an exercise program, it is recommended to consult your doctor and always remember to start at slow speed.
Follow few important safety tips such as:
- Verify current blood sugar before and after exercise until you are aware of how your body responds to exercise.
- For either Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, make sure your blood sugar is less than 250 mg/dl before exercising.
- Take a proper five-minute warm-up before and a five-minute cool down after finishing exercise.
- Drink sufficient amount of water before, during and after exercise for preventing dehydration.
- Always wear a medical alert ID band
- Hold a cell phone.
- Do not exercise in tremendously hot or cold temperatures.
- Wear appropriate shoes and socks for feet protection according to best Fitness Trainer DLF Phase 1 Gurgaon
- Main thing is that always Listen to your body as if any unusual problems you experience immediately call your doctor.