We are very well aware about the benefits and advantages of exercise for fitness. All Scientific clearly shows the beneficial effects of exercise to both mind and body of a human being. Exercise helps a lot in loose weight, removes and balance stress, stimulates immune system and decreases the chance of risk of various diseases.
Exercises are classified into two main categories
- Aerobics exercise consist of low-intensity activity which increases the heartbeat rate
- Anaerobic exercise consists of high-intensity physical activity such as body building
Aerobic exercises comprise of various sports such as martial arts, running, walking, cycling, swimming, skiing, indoor exercises etc. So book your Aerobics Classes in Gurgaon now.
Benefits of Aerobic Exercise
- Improved Cardiac Functionality: With Aerobics exercise heart gets more blood per beat which means that heart rate is reduced in times of relaxation and during the exercise.
- Weight loss: Body fat is burning during exercise due to which body weight is reduced.
- Improved Mental Health: If regular exercise is done then it releases the endorphins which are natural painkillers of the body reduces stress, anxiety and depression.
- Boosting Immune System: According to studies peoples who are doing exercise regularly are less prone to viral infections such as colds or flu.
- Reduce Chance of Diseases: With daily exercise disease it is easy to decrease weight, high blood pressure, heart stroke, diabetes, cancer etc which is a very major benefit
- Increases longevity: According to scientists there is a scientific link between exercise and longevity and all research confirms about this assessment.
- Increases Body Resistance: In the way of long-term exercise it accurately increases the strength and the sense of well-being keeping fatigue away.
- Improves muscle health: Exercise encourages the growth of microscopic blood vessels which gives good amount of oxygen in the muscles and keep away from the muscles metabolic wastes such as lactic acid which reduces muscle & back pain.
- Increases oxygen consumption of by the body
- Enhance cardiovascular and cardiovascular function
- Increase blood supply to muscles
- Lowers down heart rate and blood pressure
- Decreases the accretion of lactic acid which results in causing both pain and muscle burning
- Lower down systolic and diastolic blood pressure
- Reduces high blood triglycerides
- Lesser risk of diabetes and also with guidance of Nutritionist in Gurgaon
- Trim down psychological stress, improves mood with vitality,
- No risk of depression
- Good resistance to fatigue
- Good sleep